A - Terms and Conditions
1. This web site is operated by Elegant. Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
2. This website is provided to you free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Elegant has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct at the time of inclusion.
3. All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in Elegant and / or its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by Elegant
4. Except as expressly provided for on this website, Elegant is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
5. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
6.Elegant reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
7. Elegant will not intentionally collect any information about visitors to this website who are under eighteen years of age. If Elegant becomes aware that a child has provided any information this will immediately be deleted fromElegant’s records.
8. You hereby agree to indemnify Elegant against any costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal fees) and liabilities incurred by or awarded against Elegant as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
9. If you are in breach of these terms Elegant may at its option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
10. These terms may be amended by Elegant from time to time.
11. These terms and conditions and the content of this website are governed by Vietnam law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Vietnam courts.
B - Privacy Statement
Please note that the World Wide Web is a publicly accessible system. Making personal information voluntarily available online is done at your own risk.
Whereas Elegant appreciates your interest in this website and respects your privacy and personal sphere, Elegant also recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of personal data which may be collected by visiting Elegant website. While such information is processed according to the legal provisions of Vietnam law, Elegant website may include, however, links to third party websites which are not covered by this privacy statement and for which Elegant has no responsibility or liability.
Elegant collects personal data, when voluntarily submitted by visitors. These data are used for internal purposes stated at the location where provided, i.e. for arranging booking, annual reports, other information within Elegant and include its communication to other partners of Elegant
By submitting your data to this website, you expressly agree to its use and possible transit border transmission.
By sending us an e-mail you may have access to your personal data and may have deleted, corrected or revised it.